Resources Needed to be Successful in Moodle...
- Microsoft Office - Recent or current version. You can get this for FREE by logging into office.com and signing in with your LCU email and password. Install Office 365 products. For assistance contact Chapdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org, (806) 720-7100, and located in the Technology Resource Building on Eileen Blvd., across the street from the Rhodes-Perrin Recreation Center. This will include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.
- PDF Reader - Recent or current version. You can download this software from http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- Browser - Download Mozilla Firefox to use when accessing Moodle: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Vidgrid Recording Software - FREE to LCU email account holders. Go to vidgrid.com, click login, then the BLUE ENTERPRISE login button, enter your LCU email and password to activate your account. Record presentations, demonstrations, introductions, etc using Vidgrid, LCU's user-friendly recording software. Recordings are able to be easily uploaded to Moodle assignments, forums, etc.
- Lifesize Video Conferencing - attend virtual course sessions, virtual faculty office hours, and virtual club meetings through Lifesize meeting links. Course meeting extensions are located in Moodle courses for use when instructors intend to meet virtually. Copy and paste the provided link into Chrome browser or download the Lifesize app following on-screen instructions and Join the Meeting: https://call.lifesizecloud.com/downloads
Last modified: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 1:59 PM